We are hiring - join our IDAIR Team
IDAIR is seeking several Systems Engineers for completion and retrofit projects involving the integration of Cabin Management Systems and In-flight Entertainment Systems for VIP and Head of State aircraft.
- Designing, reviewing and releasing technical specifications, system architectures, system block diagrams and documentation of Cabin Management Systems and In-flight Entertainment Systems for VIP and Head of State aircraft to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Configurating the system; participating in system testing; building and releasing software installation packages
- Loading software on test racks or aircraft, troubleshooting, analyzing, documenting and resolving open issues.
- Developing estimates, including identifying and mitigating technical and schedule risks
- Establishing and maintaining deep knowledge of the technologies and systems to be a proficient technical leader able to effectively communicate with all levels of customers, suppliers, and management.
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- University degree preferably in aircraft system engineering, electrical, mechatronics engineering
- Long-term experience as system engineer
- Good knowledge of Audio/Video Streaming
- Good knowledge of Network Architecture and Wireshark
- Good command of the LINUX operating system, its structure, commands, etc.
- Good understanding and command of Ruby programming
- Good knoweledge of XML
- 3+ years of experience working with suppliers
- 3+ years of experience managing a team to deliver products
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing strong relationships with partners (internal & external) and customers and representative consultants
What we offer:
- Innovative projects in a very unique market segment
- International and creative working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate benefits (subsidized restaurants, public transportation, free coffee and more)
Please send your application directly via e-mail to Daniel Dufresne, our Director of Operations. E-mail: Daniel.Dufresne@idair.aero
If you have any questions prior to your application please also contact Daniel.